If you would like your child to begin their journey at Little Lambs you need to follow a few simple steps;
1. Contact us via telephone or email with your enquiry. You can call 01273933631, email Littlelambs2011@yahoo.co.uk or use our contact us page.
.2. Book an appointment to come and visit us. We welcome all families to come and see what we do and how we work before you submit your enrolment form. It is important that you are happy with our ethos and way of delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage (curriculum). We encourage families to visit as many settings as possible to be able to compare and choose the setting most suited to your families requirements.
We ask all of our visitors to kindly leave their mobile phones or any devices that can record or take pictures at home, or keep safe in our office during your visit, This is for the safeguarding of the children at our setting.
.We ask all of our visitors to kindly leave their mobile phones or any devices that can record or take pictures at home, or keep safe in our office during your visit, This is for the safeguarding of the children at our setting.
3. We will inform you of how you can complete a registration form. We can either give you a copy at your visit to the setting, send you a copy via the post or email.
.4. You will need to complete the form, read through our policies (that can be found on the parents page or in a file in at the setting) and return to us at the kindergarten, by hand, email or via post.
5. Return your form along with proof of identity (Birth certificate or Passport) and your £25 deposit*.
*Your deposit is returned to you when your child begins their sessions at Little Lambs.
6.At the beginning of the term your child is due to start, we will confirm your child's space by sending you a welcome pack. We will ask you to contact us to arrange a home visit and settling-in sessions at the kindergarten. Your child will meet their keyworker/s (the early years practitioner/s who will get to know your child, help them to settle in and who will complete your child's development records and learning plan).You will also be given the password and login for our parent's page.
7. You and your child will attend settling-in visits and we will visit you at your home if you would like us to.
8. Your child starts at kindergarten and the journey begins!